Contact with us
If you contact us we will use your contact data only to handle your request and inform you about the project in future. We will not share your data with any organizations or individuals other than the project partners.
Social Media and other third party content
We embed content of social media platforms and other third party contentin our website. To receive this content your browser will send (private) data, at least your IP address, to this providers. In the following we will explain how we prevent that your data will be sent to or you are tracked unwillingly by this platforms.
Our general approach
We do not embed content by default in our website. By default you will only see a link/button to this content, an information why you do not see the embedded content and a button to activate embedding content of this platform.
You can give us your consent to embed third party content in two ways.
- Give us a general consent for embedding all third party content by clicking on the "show me" all button on our information banner.
- Give specific consent for every single provider by
- clicking the "show" Button on the GDPR information on the place of the content
- using the switches on the left side off this page
Your consent of embedding content will be saved in a cookie so that we can remember your consent for 28 days. You can revoke your consent any time.
This approach is valid for content of Twitter, Instagram, OSM (maps).
For embedded youtube videos we show only a thumbnail on place of the video. The video itself will be only loaded if you click on the thumbnail. Since the thumbnail is stored on our server your data will be only sent to youtube if you want to watch the video.
Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their Data processed by the Owner. Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time . Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- To object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on another legal basis than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner performs the Data Processing, to take note of certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data being processed.
- Check and request rectification. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their Data and to request updates or rectifications.
- To limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right to limit the processing of their Data under certain circumstances. In that case, the Owner will not process their Data for purposes other than storing it.
- To have their Personal Data deleted or removed in any other way. Users have the right under certain circumstances to have the Owner delete their Data.
- Receive their Data and have them forwarded to another Processing Officer. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, current and machine-readable form and, if technically possible, transfer that Data to another controller without being hindered. This provision applies on condition that the Data are processed in an automated manner and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on an agreement to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- Submit a complaint. Users have the right to file a claim with their competent data protection authority.
Last change: 2019-01-01